Self-managed superannuation funds are a tax effective retirement saving vehicle for individuals and businesses that provide a range of advantages often not available through regular superannuation funds. Depending on the circumstances of the SMSF they can have cost advantages over retail funds. SMFS can also offer important estate planning advantages and the freedom to take greater control of your investments and the type of assets you may wish to purchase.
Core Business Accountants provide professional support for clients and trustees with specialist knowledge, advice and administrative services that include:
- Advice for appropriate structure i.e. SMSF vs superannuation fund
- Compliance management
- Preparation of annual financial statements and member reports
- Taxation advice for maximising tax free income
- Prepation of income tax returns
- SuperStream advice
Because Core Business Accountants are neither finance nor investments advisors, we work in collaboration with licensed financial advisors.
Core Business Accountants are licensed superannuation strategists structuring self-managed super funds and offering strategic advice for trustees.
We hold a limited license with The SMSF Expert Pty Ltd (AFSL 445113) for the delivery of qualified advice and services relating to SMSFs for the following matters:
- Establish and wind-up SMSFs
- Funds Rollovers
- Contribution Strategies
- Pension Planning
- Investment Strategies for self-investing
- Structuring Borrowing & Limited Resource Loans
- Retirement and Estate Planning